Joseph, the son of wine merchant, François-Alexandre, established the Champagne House in 1825, “Joseph Perrier Fils et Cie”. They settled in Châlons-Sur- Marne, on the road to Fagnières. The offices are housed in an old post house and the wine cellars in the adjoining master residence. During that period, Chalons-Sur- Marne (now Châlons-en-Champagne) had several hectares of vineyards and approximately ten distinguished Champagne Houses. The House remains located at the original address of 69 Avenue de Paris, in Chalons-en-Champagne, and loyal to its origins.
The nose opens with a fresh and soft appeal, followed by a delicious combination of complex aromas: butter, soft dried spices with grilled almonds and fruit with ripe citrus and apricot notes. A touch of fresh mineral character dominates with some subtle evolved points. On the palate there is a fine fruity vinous element yet, lively yet perfectly balanced. Flavours of spice, dried fruits and ripe fresh fruit over caramel abound tied together by the firm back-bone mineral.