Joseph, the son of wine merchant, François-Alexandre, established the Champagne House in 1825, “Joseph Perrier Fils et Cie”. They settled in Châlons-Sur- Marne, on the road to Fagnières. The offices are housed in an old post house and the wine cellars in the adjoining master residence. During that period, Chalons-Sur- Marne (now Châlons-en-Champagne) had several hectares of vineyards and approximately ten distinguished Champagne Houses. The House remains located at the original address of 69 Avenue de Paris, in Chalons-en-Champagne, and loyal to its origins.
The gold colour matches the brilliance of great evenings. Fine bubbles rise to form a ring of delicate and persistent mousse. Fragrances from citrus fruit peel to reinette apples and vineyard peaches precede the gentle finale of vanilla and cinnamon. Rapturous, powerful attack in the mouth. Full and round-bodied. A delightful roll over the palate. Climactic finale, intensely refreshing and lasting.