Joseph, the son of wine merchant, François-Alexandre, established the Champagne House in 1825, “Joseph Perrier Fils et Cie”. They settled in Châlons-Sur- Marne, on the road to Fagnières. The offices are housed in an old post house and the wine cellars in the adjoining master residence. During that period, Chalons-Sur- Marne (now Châlons-en-Champagne) had several hectares of vineyards and approximately ten distinguished Champagne Houses. The House remains located at the original address of 69 Avenue de Paris, in Chalons-en-Champagne, and loyal to its origins.
Orange rosé, touched by light, an arresting sparkle. Twirling bubbles. A delight to the eye. The inviting scent of raspberries, blackberries and blackcurrants, then a delicate (clementine) and smooth bouquet(emanations of bergamot orange barley sugar stick ,rose petal jam…). A seductive first sip :prune marmalade and orange peel wedded to hints of liquorice and leather. A slender and hourglass body. A vigorous embrace with a hint of red berries, emanations of cinnamon. A fresh and drawn out finale. Sensuousness!